Thursday, June 5, 2008

Episode 125: Dr. Na'im Akbar (parts 1 & 2)


Winding down with my audience appreciation speech series, I thought I'd finish it off with a more recent speech on video. Thanks to my old neighbor, T, back in Georgia for this one. This episode is a speech delivered by fellow Seminole, Dr. Na'im Akbar on October 23, 2001...and I thought that now was a good time to offer this up to my audience. I'm not really sure what, if anything, I can add to this speech through my lil' commentary, so I'm not going to spend too much time trying. I did try to clean up the audio as best as I could, but you may have to turn up your speakers a little bit. I just hope that y'all listen to and enjoy this message. If you're interested in more from Dr. Akbar, he has several books available for purchase. Check 'em out. Peace.

P.S. I appreciate all of the traffic that the BMA podcast has received recently. It seems like every week and month I am able to reach more viewers that the previous. So if your downloads are going a little slow, I apologize, but it turns out that all of you viewers are eating up the amount of bandwidth that I'm allowed (and costing me $$!). So y'all will just have to bear with me in the meantime until I can find a more suitable long-term solution. But in the big picture...this really isn't such a bad problem to have. Thanks again to everyone for your continued support of this podcast. Peace.

1 comment:

bass fishing tips said...

this was a great post