Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BMA Greatest Hits DVD

I've been thinking about this for a while now, and thanks to my anonymous commenter a few episodes back I at least know that there may be some interest in it. It would be a collection of higher-resolution copies of some favorite BMA episodes on DVD. Specifically, I'm thinking of a collection of some of the old school movies, but the reason I'm posting this is to try and get an idea as to what are some audience favorites. I'd like your feedback on this, just add a comment to this post and let me know which episodes you would most like to have a higher-quality copy of on DVD. Depending on if I get any responses to this posting, I'll look into putting together a "BMA Greatest Hits" DVD of video files. Once I can get an idea as to how many and which episodes should and could (without copyright infringement) be distributed, I'll make the DVD available to all of my wonderful audience for a small fee (plus shipping and handling). The proceeds would greatly help the increasing costs of managing and operating this podcast (I mentioned the bandwidth issue a few episodes ago), plus I would love to help distribute some of these old black movie classics to an even wider audience. So here's the part where I need your input. Hit me up and let me know what have been your favorite BMA episodes...or which ones would you like to have some DVD quality copies of. My hope is that based on your responses, I'll see if I can get a top 4 or 5 and fit them into some kind of double-disc set. So take a look at the listing of past BMA episodes...think it over for a minute...and click the "comment" button to add your 2 cents. Do it today! Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my favs are the cartoons clean pastures, sunday go meetin time, and voodoo in harlem. the documentary palmour street, black panthers, and africa speaks