Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Episode 101: stic.man of dead prez


This episode is a little change of pace for black history month. I know some of y'all are probably like "how the heck does this guy fit into the BMA podcast?!?" Usually I have the old-timey classics on here...but I also have some more modern-day clips that I'd like to begin to occasionally share with y'all. Like this one for example, shout out to all the dead prez fans and hip-hop heads out there. I really dig this interview, we (and I'm sure a lot of other folks around my age out there) had similar incidents like he describes back when I was in high school in Texas, and it's not very often that we hear hip-hop artists share their historical influences like this. So enjoy this interview with stic.man, one half of the hip-hop group dead prez...and I'll get y'all back to the black and white, old school archival material next episode. Peace.

P.S. There is no real way with a podcast to determine the demographic information of your audience, so I have added a few poll questions for anyone who would like to tell me a little more about yourselves. I'd appreciate the input. Thanks.

No comments: