Sunday, January 13, 2008

Episode 92: Malcolm X

With the Presidential elections in full swing, I thought I'd share a few political speeches. First up, brother Malcolm. I've had trouble finding out the place and/or time that this speech was given (if anybody out there has any idea...by all means pass it on), but I'm guessing around the 1964 election season. But by any means, this is an intriguing speech. Listen and enjoy. Peace.

P.S. Thank you thirdeyehigh for your iTunes comment. That brings my grand total up to ...six!!! I appreciate any feedback that I get, so please continue to leave comments, feedback, suggestions, criticisms, etc. The BMA knows that there are all kinds of media choices out there, and I truly appreciates your attention. And if I can improve the podcast in any way, holla at me.

No comments: